POSTER APPLICATION closed (Deadline – 13.05.2016)
One motto of the SSU50 Workshop is to provide an open and energetic space for all participants to talk about ‘our STSes’. Yes, in plural! In addition to the interpretative flexibility of the past of STS, there is also no set answer determining the present and future of STS. The present and future is ongoing, in the making, and up to our endeavours.
Therefore, we sincerely invite you to share your research with us. Why not bring along a creative poster with you to the workshop? We guarantee you plenty of time, coffee and biscuits to chat on it!
SSU50 Workshop welcomes all kinds of STS topics and approaches, no matter it’s an initial idea, work-in-progress, or close to finishing up. We particularly welcome posters which clearly relate your work top the wider development of the field.
Posters will be set up as the centerpiece of the workshop venue for the duration of the event, and will have dedicated time to be presented and discussed. There will be small symbolic prizes for best posters at the workshop.
- Poster format: A1 size portrait (width x height: 594 x 841 mm/23.1 x 33.1 in; recommended resolution: 150 dpi)
- Please submit a 150-200 word description of your poster idea by 13/05/2016 using this form: bit.ly/poster-application (You will also need to include poster title, full name, affiliation, contact information, and brief 50-word biography.)
- Successful submissions will be contacted by 15/05/2016.
- If your poster was accepted, you can bring it along to the workshop, and submit it to the reception upon registration. If you plan to print out your poster locally, please refer to another post advising the local printing services.
- Further queries are also welcomed to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.