“Making Use of Digital Research” Invitation Video on-line

Posted on

In the summer of 2014 Gartner released its latest Hype Cycle for Emerging Technology. Now Big Data has moved away from the peak of expectation and it is set to become a productive reality. One example of it starting to get tangible is Scottish Government that in June 2014 published its Data Vision for Scotland. Some questions you may be asking are: what will be the consequence for my organisation? If I am working in government analytics office or in digital marketing, how should I adapt my career development to this fast moving field of big data? In the invitation video recently published on our website, we explain how with more than thirty years of the experience at the forefront of technology & innovation studies, our research group is uniquely positioned to deliver training that answers to those urgent questions. Explained in the video is how the new distance learning programme in “Making Use of Digital Research” will offer the right balance of hard and soft skills for you to become a successful commissioner, coordinator or user of digital research.