- Big Idea Podcast on iTunes U
- Blether with Brian
- British Politics and Policy at LSE
- Devolution Matters
- Economics of Constitutional Change
- European Union Society
- Five Million Questions
- Future of the UK and Scotland
- Gender Politics at Edinburgh
- Scottish Constitutional Futures Forum
- Scottish Referendum Experience
- What Scotland Thinks
- John on The Uncelebrated Union
- sandra brown on Should Scotland vote for what is best for Scotland?
- Malcolm on Labour’s Devolution Proposals: More questions than answers
- What future for childcare? | SPS Research on What future for childcare?
- What future for childcare? | Scotland's Referendum: Informing the Debate on Can Independence Improve Services for Scotland’s Children?
Monthly Archives: March 2014
Labour’s Devolution Proposals: More questions than answers
Writing at the Future of the UK and Scotland site, Nicola McEwen examines the proposals put forth by the Labour Party’s Devolution Commission. The future of the welfare state has been a key feature of the referendum campaign. Against the … Continue reading
Posted in Constitution 1 Comment