- Big Idea Podcast on iTunes U
- Blether with Brian
- British Politics and Policy at LSE
- Devolution Matters
- Economics of Constitutional Change
- European Union Society
- Five Million Questions
- Future of the UK and Scotland
- Gender Politics at Edinburgh
- Scottish Constitutional Futures Forum
- Scottish Referendum Experience
- What Scotland Thinks
- John on The Uncelebrated Union
- sandra brown on Should Scotland vote for what is best for Scotland?
- Malcolm on Labour’s Devolution Proposals: More questions than answers
- What future for childcare? | SPS Research on What future for childcare?
- What future for childcare? | Scotland's Referendum: Informing the Debate on Can Independence Improve Services for Scotland’s Children?
Monthly Archives: August 2014
Video: Border Effects
Border Effects: Canada-US Lessons James E Anderson from HSS Webteam on Vimeo. James E. Anderson is a Professor of Economics at Boston College. He is a research associate at the distinguished National Bureau of Economic Research in the United States, and … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Leave a comment
What future for childcare?
Professor Bronwen Cohen asks what future for childcare beyond the referendum. One of the questions not asked in the Referendum debate on the 5th of August was what the result might mean for childcare. A key issue for many families, survey evidence suggests that … Continue reading
Posted in Policy - General 1 Comment
The Uncelebrated Union
Neil Walker responds to last week’s debate, noting that ‘what was not said was more interesting and more revealing than what was’. This piece was originally published at the Scottish Constitutional Futures Forum. Last week’s first televised debate of the referendum campaign … Continue reading
Posted in Constitution 2 Comments