- Big Idea Podcast on iTunes U
- Blether with Brian
- British Politics and Policy at LSE
- Devolution Matters
- Economics of Constitutional Change
- European Union Society
- Five Million Questions
- Future of the UK and Scotland
- Gender Politics at Edinburgh
- Scottish Constitutional Futures Forum
- Scottish Referendum Experience
- What Scotland Thinks
- John on The Uncelebrated Union
- sandra brown on Should Scotland vote for what is best for Scotland?
- Malcolm on Labour’s Devolution Proposals: More questions than answers
- What future for childcare? | SPS Research on What future for childcare?
- What future for childcare? | Scotland's Referendum: Informing the Debate on Can Independence Improve Services for Scotland’s Children?
Monthly Archives: July 2013
Event: How do we write the rules in a good Scottish democracy?
ERS Scotland invites you to join us to hear some of the ideas we’ve being talking about in relation to how we might introduce effective checks and balances to ensure a good democracy in Scotland is guaranteed and protected. As … Continue reading
Posted in Events Leave a comment
Future of the UK: The English Perspective
A major survey reveals an added dimension to the debate over the future of the UK and it’s being driven by discontent among English voters, writes Charlie Jeffery It is easy to think that the future of the UK is … Continue reading
Posted in Constitution Leave a comment