The David Hume Institute and the RSE Young Academy of Scotland are particularly pleased to be able to announce this new series of seminars in which senior politicians from each of the five parties represented at the Scottish Parliament will speak for 45 to 50 minutes – one at each seminar – about the ‘implications of constitutional change’. Each speaker will choose his or her particular slant for their talk and after speaking will take questions for a further 30 minutes. Jeremy Peat, Director of the David Hume Institute, will be in the chair for each seminar. All events commence at 6pm.
- 15 January: Number 1. Nicola Sturgeon MSP (Deputy First Minister)
- 22 January: Number 2: Joahn Lamont MSP (Leader Scottish Labour Party)
- 30 January: Number 3: Patrick Harvie MSP (Leader Scottish Greens Party)
- 04 February: Number 4: Wille Rennie MSP (Leader Scottish LibDems)
- 13 February: Number 5: Ruth Davidson MSP (Leader Scottish Conservative Party)
Learn more and book your tickets.